Maris J. Weiner
Print This Page
Maris J. Weiner is an associate with Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP. She is a member of the firm's Litigation Department.
Ms. Weiner concentrates her practice in the area of family law where she handles all phases of negotiation and litigation of domestic relations cases, including divorce, custody, support, equitable distribution, adoption, and prenuptial agreements. She has authored numerous publications on the economic aspects of divorce and is a frequent lecturer on the topic. Ms. Weiner earned her Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude, in Economics and Political Science from Union College, Schenectady, New York.
Ms. Weiner is a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Montgomery County Bar Association, and American Bar Associations. She is admitted to practice in the state of Pennsylvania.
- 2006, 2007 and 2013 “Pennsylvania Rising Star” in Philadelphia magazine and the Law and Politics Magazine, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers - “Rising Stars” December editions.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Related Articles & Publications
Related Presentations & Seminars
Related Blog Posts
- How Computer Forensics Can Affect Your Divorce Case
- Can the Court Make Me Vaccinate My Child?
- Custody Dispute in Scarlett Johansen’s Divorce
- Obermayer Family Matters Blog - Marital Assets Hide & Seek
- Should I have a Prenuptial Agreement?
- I Think My Spouse is Cheating. Is it a Crime to Spy on Them?
- My Spouse Wants Me Out. Do I Lose Rights to the House by Leaving?
- How do I get a “legal separation” in Pennsylvania?
- Is Your Monthly Child Support Correct?
Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.