Print This Page
Scott Matison focuses on all matters of family law including, divorce, custody, support and abuse. He handles property settlement agreements, prenuptual agreements, alimony matters and equitable distribution.
Mr. Matison practices in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and has experience handling cases with a variety of financial circumstances.
Mr. Matison serves as co-chair of the Equitable Distribution and Alimony Committee, Montgomery County Bar Association, where he plans programs and presentations on significant changes and new developments in equitable distribution and alimony matters.
He is a frequent author on family law topics for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and Pennsylvania Family Lawyer.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Member, Family Law Section, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Family Law Section, Montgomery County Bar Association
- Co-chair, Equitable Distribution and Alimony Committee, Montgomery County Bar Association
- Member, Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court
- Clerked for the Hon. Charles M. Rand, the former Presiding Family Court Judge in Camden County, New Jersey