1. Divorce News: Is Tracking the American Divorce Rate Really Worthwhile?
As the Census Bureau considers whether it will stop collecting data related to marriage and divorce, experts and the American public voice the importance of continuing to do so.
2. Parenting and Divorce: Parenting Responsibly on Your Own
If you have fought in front of your children, or have said negative things to them regarding your ex, it's not too late to do the right thing.
3. Divorce Settlement: Breaking Free from Guilt
Do not mix your feelings of regret and culpability with the integrity of the legal process. Allow your divorce negotiations to be driven by law and equity - not your feelings of guilt.
4. Divorce Recovery: Stress Busters
Ten easy ways to combat stress during your divorce, and tips you can incorporate into your life right now.
5. Collaborative Divorce: Is Collaborative Divorce Right for You?
Questions to help you and your spouse figure out whether you are both good candidates for Collaborative Divorce.