1. Divorce News: Study: Eye-Rolling Spouses may be at Higher Risk of Divorce
Eye rolling at your spouse may be more than just an example of poor manners - this interaction could put your marriage at a higher risk of divorce, according to research.
2. Health & Well-Being: Nourishing your Stressed-Out Brain
These nutritional tips can help you think more clearly and make better decisions as you navigate your divorce.
3. Preparing for Divorce: The Wiser Divorce
Ending a marriage can be viewed as a battleground - somebody is going to win and somebody is going to lose - or as a turning point; a change of life status that will leave your hopes, dreams, and dignity intact.
4. Divorce and Finance: Creating Cash Flow during Divorce
The only ways to increase your cash flow are to increase your income, cut your expenses, or some combination of the two. Here's how to find the money to fuel your dreams.
5. Children and Divorce: New Partners, Stepparents, and Remarriage
When families separate, many parents quickly start dating again; in most cases, one or both parents will marry or cohabitate with a romantic partner at some point post-divorce. Here's how to help children of divorce adjust to becoming part of a stepfamily.