As a service to our clients, we pleased to provide you with this Divorce Magazine monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
1. Legal: How to Work with Your Divorce Lawyer Tips for keeping your legal fees down and getting the best possible outcome.
2. Divorce Financial Planning: Tax Tips and Traps Here are two topics you'd probably rather not think about: Divorce and Taxes. If you're separated or newly divorced, however, it could be worth your while to get some good financial advice about both.
3. Divorce Therapy: The Invaluable and Crucial Roles of Mental-Health Professionals in the Divorce Process The collaboration between therapists and lawyers in the collaborative movement.
4. Marriage, Relationships, and Divorce: Are You Sabotaging Your Own Relationships? Sabotaging behaviors slowly build toxicity in a partnership that might have otherwise succeeded.
5. Middle Ground for Couples Renewing Your Relationships: Dealing with Conflict Curiosity and a willingness to work on challenges opens up the middle ground.