As a service to our clients, we pleased to provide you with this Divorce Magazine monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
1. Divorce Study: Children of Divorce More Likely to Drop their Parent's Religion: Study
Children of actively religious, divorced parents are twice as likely to choose
a different path
2. Ending a Destructive Relationship: Addicted to the Relationship?
When you're unhappy in your significant relationship all other parts of your
life are affected.
3. Marriage, Relationships, and Divorce: 10 Common Relationship-Sabotaging Behaviors: Part 1/3
When the damage is done, the relationship may be beyond repair.
4. Your Life After Divorce: Yes, divorce, even if you chose it, is a loss
Just as feelings can carry us forward, they can slow us down or stop us in our
5. Divorce Financial Planning: Financial fairness in divorce: What you need to know
Avoid the pitfalls by doing your homework.