As a service to our clients, we pleased to provide you with this Divorce Magazine monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
1. Separation/Divorce Process: Divorce trials
Judge Roderic Duncan explains difference between uncontested and contested divorce trials.
2. Health/Well Being after Divorce: Beating stress before it beats you
Divorce is one of the most stressful life events you can experience, but there are some valuable remedies -- both physical and mental -- you can use to reduce your anxiety levels.
3. Divorce Financial Planning: Charting your expenses
Your family's lifestyle and reasonable needs are two components of expenses that play a part in a divorce. Here's some help to get you started in summarizing your expenses.
4. Children and Divorce: Telling your kids: breaking the news with your spouse
How to discuss and plan telling your children the news of your divorce together.
5. Divorce Recovery: Divorce isn’t easy, but it’s doable
The divorcing process is not a linear one, but you need to keep in mind that life will return to “normal” again.