Same-Sex Partners & LGBT Legal Services Print This Page
Same-sex couples are now able to marry in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. These states also recognize gay and lesbian marriages that have been entered into legally in other states. Nevertheless, many of the same family law issues that are present in heterosexual couples also arise in same-sex couples.
At Obermayer we believe each family is unique whether it is a couple of the opposite sex or same-sex. For years, Obermayer family law attorneys have been working with same-sex clients. We have the legal experience and understanding of the nuances and challenges the LGBT community encounters during these trying circumstances.
We offer LGBT clients the following legal services concerning their family matters:
- Assisted Reproduction Contracts
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Dissolution of Same Sex Partners
- Estate Planning
- Foreign Adoption
- Name Change
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Property Settlement Agreements
- Same-Sex Divorce & Separation
- Child Support
- Modifications of Child Support
- Visitation and Maintenance